I had a nice surprise when I checked my blog this afternoon on my return from work. Piglet in Portugal , a recent blogging friend, had awarded me the LIEBSTER AWARD. Thank you Piglet for the lovely thought
The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers, that people think deserve some additional attention.
These are the rules in accepting this award. 1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
6. Right click on the award image and save it to your hard-drive and then upload it to your blog.
Don’t forget to add it to your sidebar….
The easy part is accepting the award the difficult part is choosing 5 other bloggers to pass the award on to. So please pass it on to the next 5 deserving bloggers!!