We'll be quite busy showing them around Perth and surrounding areas, and with Christmas approaching at break-neck speed and still so much to do....I don't expect that I'll have much time to blog.
So, my dear family, friends, and all my wonderful followers I wish you have a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings us all Peace, Health and Happiness!
I'll leave you with some Christmas photos taken this week.
|Some of the city decorations|
|Decorated houses in my neighbourhood|
2016 FACTS (from "The West Australian" newspaper)
- coolest year for more than a decade at most Perth sites.
- coldest winter for more than 20 years at most Perth sites.
- rainfall near average but wettest year for three years for most Perth sites.
- Perth's hottest day was 45,1C at Pearce RAAF Base on February 10.
- Perth's coldest day was 10.7C at Bickley on August 8.
- The warmest night was 28,4C at Gosnells on January 8.
- The coldest night was -1.6C at Jandakot Airport on July 13.
- Wettest day 71mm of rain in Armadale on July 11.
- Strongest wind gust was 109km/h at Rottnest island on May 21.
- Unusually hot year over most of WA's northern half.
- Australia's fourth warmest year on record.