COLOURFULWORLD

Wednesday 7 February 2024

Signs: Personalised number plates

For other signs from around the world please check Tom's blog:

Probably a supporter of  the West Coast Eagles (Perth football team)

Lives like a King or Queen?

Beach shells or belongs to Shelley?

A red Toyota Rav4
A 1963 car, a bit younger than me :)


I must say I had never heard this expression, but rah rah exists in the dictionary.


INFORMALNORTH AMERICAN

adjective
  1. marked by great or uncritical enthusiasm or excitement.
    "many players were turned off by his rah-rah style"
noun
  1. great or uncritical enthusiasm and excitement.
    "there's plenty of nostalgia and lots of official corporate rah-rah about culture but not a single drop of honesty"

24 comments:

  1. Great collection of license tags. I like the rah-rah. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. First time I came across that expression.

      Delete
  2. Fun number plates, Sami, and so non-narcissistic ;-)
    Thank you for the fun meet-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks Iris. Have a fun trip to Adelaide :)

      Delete
  3. ...Sami, once again you found a great collection. I see them here, but rarely. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom. We seem to have many here, I see a dozen or so every month. Thanks for hosting too :)

      Delete
  4. I always look at personalized plates. Some I figure out and some I don't.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Sami. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I take photos of some plates, but then can't figure out the meaning... Thanks Sandee.

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen the words rah rah for years, let alone heard them. Another fine collections, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard or seen these words. Thanks Andrew

      Delete
  6. You really show case a lot of interesting phrases as car plates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personalised signs are fun. We don't have them in India though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magiceye. They are very popular in Australia

      Delete
  8. Um carradão de capicuas hoje pela manhã.
    E duas matrículas com sequências numéricas.
    Custam todas um dinheirão.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great collection here Sami.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.