COLOURFULWORLD

Monday 5 February 2024

Monday Murals - Dwellingup General Store

I love murals and street art. If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  Once you start looking you will find murals everywhere.  

The "Monday Mural" meme goes live on Monday at 12,01AM, Perth,Western Australian time. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to your mural finds this week.
Thanks Sami 

Another mural in Dwellingup at the Dwellingup General Store on the corner of McLarty and Newton streets. It was painted by another very talented Perth artist - Kyle Hughes-Odgers.

And how lucky was I to be there at the end of December, as the mural had just been  painted in the first week of December 2023!



Can you spot the horse from last week at the end of the wall?



39 comments:

  1. ...I love the color palette and the whimsical style. Thanks Sami for hosting, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That artist definitely has a visual style! Thank you, Sami Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this artist's style. All those lines and angles are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His murals always have lots of geometric shapes. Thanks Sharon

      Delete
  4. The geometric designs in these murals are really effective on a large area of wall. Thanks for hosting!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artist like geometric designs, as all his murals are like this. Thanks Mae

      Delete
  5. I'm trying to work this one out, it's either someone looking at birds sitting in the sun or someone driving and seeing a bird. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks to me as if he's sitting down and has a bird in his hand. Wish I had taken a more detailed photo of what he had in his left hand. Thanks Amy

      Delete
  6. I love the bird. Gorgeous in geometric shapes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mural is like a LEGO painting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    I like the colors and the design. Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New and bright but I am not sure what it is about. Camouflage clothing? A soldier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrew, his "people" are always dressed in geometric clothes, I don't think it's camouflage. I see a man sitting down with a bird (or mobile) in his hand.

      Delete
  10. Those are so cool and vibrant. Very nice. Thanks for hosting this great party and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting mural, sci fi theme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not sci-fi, it's just the way the artist paints his people :) Thanks

      Delete
  12. Sé pela cor merece sucesso negocial.
    Boa semana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pelo menos o exterior da loja ficou mais atrativo. Obrigada Pedro

      Delete
  13. Intersting pallet. Nice colors. Modern shapes.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the graphic style of this. I really like the bird, Sami.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting style. I like the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a different style, I like it :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.