COLOURFULWORLD

Monday, 27 July 2026

Monday Murals - Cascais II, Portugal

I love murals and street art. If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  Once you start looking you will find murals everywhere.  The "Monday Mural" meme goes live on Monday at 12,01AM, Perth,Western Australian time. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to your mural finds this week.  Thanks Sami

The first one at an electrical substation at Rua das Traineiras, in Cascais, spotted while we waited for a bus to the train station. No artist name.




Another one in Cascais, painted on an electrical substation.


Torre Skatepark, at Rua dos Pesqueiros, Cascais, which is next to a sports complex.

The blue tile-like mural was painted by local artists Add Fuel, (aka Diogo Machado) and Kiam.





Both artists have other murals painted in the neighbourhood, which I've posted befoer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.