COLOURFULWORLD

Monday 23 September 2024

Monday Murals - Mushrooms and Boats

I love murals and street art. If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  Once you start looking you will find murals everywhere.  The "Monday Mural" meme goes live on Monday at 12,01AM, Perth, Western Australian time. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to your mural finds this week.

Thanks Sami 

More murals from the chic suburb of Claremont

Entitled "Mushrooms" this mural was painted by Dutch born, Perth resident artist Amok Island, in 2017 at the local shopping precinct - Claremont Quarters in Gugeri street.





At the Gugery Street car park, this mural entitled "Taking boats out of the ocean", was painted in 2012 by Australian artist Kyle Hughes-Odgers.





PS: I will possibly not publish a mural next Monday 30th, as I will be having an operation to my middle finger on my right hand, on Friday 27th and I shouldn't be using my hand.
If all goes well hope to see you Monday 7th October.
Thank you 💟.

3 comments:

  1. The giant mushrooms are fantastic. Great murals today!
    Thanks for hosting, and good luck with your operation next week.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mushrooms are certainly becoming celebrities for many reasons from psilocybin to life extension. You are now higher up on my prayer list and I want you to know my thoughts and good wishes are with you for your procedure. We look forward to seeing you every week and you will be missed. Please take care of yourself. Aloha, Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...thos mushrooms are fabulous!!! Thanks Sami for hosting, take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.