COLOURFULWORLD

Monday 12 August 2024

Monday Murals - Mount Pleasant Fauna and Flora

I love murals and street art. If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  Once you start looking you will find murals everywhere.  The "Monday Mural" meme goes live on Monday at 12,01AM, Perth,Western Australian time. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to your mural finds this week.

Thanks Sami 

Next to Cafe Denada (last week's mural) in the suburb of Mount Pleasant, there's a small shopping area and on the lane leading to the parking lot I found this mural and the bins with matching murals. 

The mural was designed and painted by Year 8 to Year 10 Visual Art students from the nearby Applecross Senior High School

I presume there are local fauna and flora, not sure about the strange flying fish ...








28 comments:

  1. ...I love fauna and flora style murals and the colors are great on this one. Thanks Sami for hosting, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how everything near it echoes the art. That's very cool. Lovely to see you Sami. Thank you for hosting this party. Aloha!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mural, Sami. I am particularly fascinated by the fact that it was painted by local High School students. I like to see otherwise-barren-spaces utilized to create art. Thanks for sharing and hosting. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The students did a good job. Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. The mostly green color scheme with the red accents makes that mural look much to professional for high school — the organizer must really know how to get this visual impression to work. Great find!
    Thanks for hosting. And I’m sorry that somehow I mistyped my own name on the Linky — I was sure I did it right. But there’s no correcting available.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mae. They did a good job on the mural.

      Delete
  5. The style of the mural is quite elegant. Thanks for hosting Mural Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verdinho tão bonito para começar a semana.
    Boa semana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever concept sticking to those colors. Great school-project. Ingo found one for you, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iris. Ingo found a great mural :)

      Delete
  8. So beautiful mural works, Great pics.
    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the little critters hiding in this mural. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's lots of them to discover. Thanks Sharon

      Delete
  10. Hats off to the students. These beautiful teal murals look professional.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that the bin and the wall match! cool~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such nice little animal images. The kids did a great job, Sami.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.