COLOURFULWORLD

Monday, 14 September 2026

Monday Murals - Setubal II, Portugal

 I love murals and street art. If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  Once you start looking you will find murals everywhere.  The "Monday Mural" meme goes live on Monday at 12,01AM, Perth,Western Australian time. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to your mural finds this week.  Thanks Sami

The second lot of the murals around Setubal. They are mainly painted on the metal shop gates. With the exception of coffee shops and restaurant, shops were closed on Sunday.









22 comments:

  1. ...Sami, you certainly found a diverse collection of murals. Thanks for hosting, take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tous ces rideaux de fers sont très élégamment décorés avec des inspirations très variées

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the last one is making a point to would be thieves...ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it looks like an old wall safe, thanks Lydia

      Delete
  4. I wonder if there are any without murals? The are so much nicer than plain painted metal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, quite a few doors had no murals Andrew.

      Delete
  5. Awesome mural works, Loved it.

    Have a great week ahead,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sami, wonderful murals from Portugal again. Warm greetings from Greece
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Violetta. Enjoy your time in Greece too.

      Delete
  7. Do they decorate all the metal doors? I like the idea

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.