COLOURFULWORLD

Monday, 27 July 2026

Monday Murals - Cascais II, Portugal

I love murals and street art. If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  Once you start looking you will find murals everywhere.  The "Monday Mural" meme goes live on Monday at 12,01AM, Perth,Western Australian time. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to your mural finds this week.  Thanks Sami

The first one at an electrical substation at Rua das Traineiras, in Cascais, spotted while we waited for a bus to the train station. As per Tom, the mural is called "Amar" (to love) and it was painted by Portuguese artist MESQ aka Ana Mesquita.




Another one in Cascais, painted on an electrical substation.


Torre Skatepark, at Rua dos Pesqueiros, Cascais, which is next to a sports complex.

The blue tile-like mural was painted by local artists Add Fuel, (aka Diogo Machado) and Kiam.





Both artists have other murals painted in the neighbourhood, which I've posted befoer.



40 comments:

  1. Loving street art at skateparks, we need more, there is only one mural at my local skatepark. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, yes it would be great to have more murals at skate parks.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and so very colorful.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Sami. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandee :) Have a great week too

      Delete
  3. ils sont tous plus beaux les uns que les autres. J'ai de beaux souvenirs de Cascais où je suis allé avec ma fille il y a une dizaine d'années

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Kwarkito. Ma famille habite a Cascais.

      Delete
  4. It always amazes me where you always find so nice and beautiful murals. Have a good time and all the best. Back from a short break.
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Violetta. I seem to see them everywhere :)

      Delete
  5. ...according to Google Lens, the first mural is titled "AMAR" and was created by artist Mesq. Thanks for hosting Sami, I wish you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom, very kind of you. I had looked and didn't get anything useful.

      Delete
  6. The woman's face in the first mural is a little chubby, and that's nice to see in artworks, depicting the variety of how real people look.
    The traditional tile style painting on the skate ramp is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew. Nice to see real looking people indeed :)

      Delete
  7. The women are beautiful! And the blue art... wow. Blue, cold and rainy here today, too. Just not that beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iris, I quite like the skating ramp art.

      Delete
  8. Such a pleasure to be here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arte no seu estado mais puro.
    Boa semana

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful. The blue tile art is absolutely gorgeous and the portraits of a woman's face really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the blue tile-like mural at the skatepark! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra, I like the artist's style of murals with the blue tiles

      Delete
  12. wow that tile look art is wonderful! Have a great week and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome series of mural, Outstanding works.
    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rupam, have a great week too.

      Delete
  14. These make ordinary things special, Sami.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty. Too bad we didn't get a chance to visit Cascais when we were in Portuga l :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe another time, it's a pretty area too. Thanks Eileen

      Delete
  16. Love the faces and the gorgeous blue tile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful colours, Sami! I loved seeing all the murals in Portugal last time I was there. I am following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad that you're still collecting them, Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That blue one. Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.